::I THANK YOU::

Dear You,
We met for a reason, He guided me thru you,
He made me decided, To change on the 10th hour,
Though chances are that we're never going to meet again,
I THANK YOU!!

p/s: I'll nver be the same, if we ever meet again..:)

Friday, August 7, 2009

::1st essay::Thank You For Being A Friend!!

....[atty+mai+amy]....

Most of us would have heard about the sitcom called “Friends”. Ross, Chandler, Joey, Rachel, Monisa and Phoebeare both buddies who share their ups and downs together. They appreciate friendship and care a lot about each other’s feelings. I guess friendship could be like that…warm and wonderful!!..

Friendship is a relationship which encompasses trust, support, communication, loyalty, understanding and empathy among others when I’m with my friends. I fell relaxed as I can put up my feel and feel relieved. Friends are the ones I turn to when things are not going great, besides my mom, of course.

We grew up with friends. When we were small, we have friends who come around to play with our Barbie dolls and lego sets. Then we go on to primary school and secondary school with these friends. Later when we are in college, we repare for exams together. Copy each other’s assignments, ask our friends to sign attendance sheets for us and many more. We pray hard that we will keep in touch after graduating or after we found new colleagues.

Friends Myspace Comments


Usually a friend is one who cares, listens, talk, shares, accepts and affirms our individuality. I agree that it takes time and effort to build up a friendship. It’s build slowly… starting from sharing a few private thought and feelings. From there on, we form friendship by practising loyalty, equality, and respect. Friendship involved human beings and human beings are far from perfect. So, accept your frined as they are. Don’t aspect them to be like you because all human beings are different. If there are things that you feel uneasy about, donn’t talk behind their backs but voice them in a proper way.

Friends come and go. Long distance friendship should be treated the same way as any other form of friendships. After all, there are so many ways to keep in touch with friends in this highly-technologised world. Sorry times email, sms, mms, and phone call just to name a few.

Friendship is something that we should nurture day by day. Sometimes, we should let trividi matters go in order to keep our friendship healthy. And backstabbers are one breed of people we should religiously avoid all the time.

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all my buddies out there especially my good pals. We always share our problems, study have breakfast, luch and dinner for makeovers. Laugh, cry, sing and skip classes together. I admit that we do have our little arguments and misunderstandings now and again. However such episodes oly serve to spice up our lives.

To Amy, Mai, and all my classmates, thanks a lot for being such wonderful friends and playfellows!!



may our friendship blossoms with pleasant memories...

No comments: