::I THANK YOU::

Dear You,
We met for a reason, He guided me thru you,
He made me decided, To change on the 10th hour,
Though chances are that we're never going to meet again,
I THANK YOU!!

p/s: I'll nver be the same, if we ever meet again..:)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

::3rd essay::••L•O•V•E••©





There is a story of a woman...

Who always kept her feelings towards her friends...

Until the day he got married...

She decided to tell him the truth and...

He felt that is was a good joke for his wedding...

There was a story of a man...

Who had never told his wife how much he loved her...

Until the day she passed away...

Until now, he keeps sending flowers to her grave...

Everyday...

With thousands kissed on the card saying:

“I love you”

Would she be able to know?

Yet, there is a story of a girl...

Who always needed a warm hug from her daddy...

But she was too shy to ask...

Until the day he could never hug her anymore...

A lot of stories happened everyday...

You could know what happened yesterday...

How can you be sure what will happen tomorrow?

Think of something you never say...

Are you waiting until the day?

Just say...”I Love You”...



So now, when I’m still alive and able to voice out what I have in my mind and heart, I’m taking this opportunity to express my love for everyone that deserved for it.

First and foremost, for my beloved mom and dad, of course. Dear mom and dad, I would like both of you to know that I love you with all my heart and soul. Thank you for everything that you had done for me since I was a baby until now on. I’ll never forget all your scarification towards me. For that, I promise you that I will study hard and achieve all my dreams.



For my sisters, brother and my youngest sister, thank you for always be besides me in any situations to support me, to advice me, to cheer me up and to teach me the importance of family ties. I just want to let you know that I can’t afford to stand like this without all of you. I love you as muc

h as I love myself.



Besides that, I also like to express my love to all of my friends. To all my friends including my childhood playfellows, my friends in Rajawali Kindergarden when I was 7 years old, my schoolmates at SK Bandar Endau, MARA Junior Science College Terendak Camp, Malacca, MARA Junior Science College Pengkalan Chepa Kelantan, and my collegemates at Johore Matriculation College. Most of the time I had spent with all of you besides my family. Thank you to let me know the real meaning of friendship and gave me chances to know such wonderful friends. Although I had lost contact with some of them, but for me, once a friend, forever a friend. I love all of you as you had brighten up my life and gave shines in my daily life.



Last but not least, to my someone special, "en.Ilhamdihatiku". I would like you to know that I love you very much. Thanks for being part of my life. You always inspire me up. When I’m feeling down and blue, and there is no one I can talk to, I close my eyes and look into my heart and I see you there. Even though we are miles apart, you are an angel. Thanks for being there for me.



So, to my parents, family, friends and someone special, please noticed that sometimes feeling can’t be expressed by words. That’s why sometimes I don’t know h

ow to show my love for all of you. So, after reading this note, I hope you realize that I love you damn much and felt great to have both of you in my life.



No comments: