::I THANK YOU::

Dear You,
We met for a reason, He guided me thru you,
He made me decided, To change on the 10th hour,
Though chances are that we're never going to meet again,
I THANK YOU!!

p/s: I'll nver be the same, if we ever meet again..:)

Friday, November 6, 2009

...GPRS…3G…HSDPA…



Regarding to the topic above,it’s my pleasure to continue writing in this cool blog of mine… hehe~my unsatisfactory feelings toward celcom service getting down from days to days…it is because….they had upgraded their service in my hometown..finally,it’s come to the end…alhamdulillah…

It’s almost one and half month aku xblek uma sebenanye..thats why lambat cket nk taw latest news…ngee~ balek2 jew, mak gtaw skang da bley wt vdeo call…da xcited da dengar..tp btol kew?? To ensure that it is true...aku pn bukak la laptop aku…n cucuk my broadband into usb port…lampu yg berkelip2 berwarna biru…kenyataan semakin menyerlah…ak pn tros la try to connect…

connecting……………………………………

connected to celcom hsdpa??? Waa~seronok gyle rasew…bukan ape pn sbenanye..tp 2 la.. just make sure I always get to keep in touch ngn dyer la….hehe~no need to find cc anymore..my broadband is functioning well..lalala~

Urmmm….i’m think that’s all that I can type for this moment..whatever it is, thanks a lot to celcom that always do the best for their customers…walaupun ramai yg skew kutuk celcom, ak pduli ape..celcom tetap besh….p.e.a.c.e…=)

No comments: