::I THANK YOU::

Dear You,
We met for a reason, He guided me thru you,
He made me decided, To change on the 10th hour,
Though chances are that we're never going to meet again,
I THANK YOU!!

p/s: I'll nver be the same, if we ever meet again..:)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

i'm sorry...

I’m sorry

For all the mean things I might have said…

I’m sorry

If I ever ignored u…

I’m sorry

For letting u down when u need me

In ur time of crisis…

I’m sorry

For every single wrong thing I’ve done…

I’m writing this bcoz what if tomorrow never comes???

What if u never get to know that I care for u???

I want u to know

That I’ll always be here for u…

At any time u need someone by ur side

As time passes by, people change

But I always hope u r still the same as before…

Bcoz I LOVE U…

Just the way u are…

No comments: