::I THANK YOU::

Dear You,
We met for a reason, He guided me thru you,
He made me decided, To change on the 10th hour,
Though chances are that we're never going to meet again,
I THANK YOU!!

p/s: I'll nver be the same, if we ever meet again..:)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

::UNITED WE STAND | divided we fall::



United we stand
Now and forever
In truth, divided we fall

Hand upon hand
Brother to brother
No one shall be greater than all





Sahabat
kau sesungguhnya
Temanku di kala suka dan lara

Tika ku buntu diselubungi sendu
Kau tiupkan ketabahan untuk ku ukir senyuman
Bagaikan embun hilang diterbit fajar
Kau pergi jauh mengejar cita
Menggapai redha yang ESA



acha septriasa cakap,
Berdua denganmu
Pasti lebih baik
tapi atty cakap,
kalau beramai-ramai
pasti lebih baik lagi...:)



1 comment:

zi_anny said...

yea..saya sokong! hehe :)