::I THANK YOU::

Dear You,
We met for a reason, He guided me thru you,
He made me decided, To change on the 10th hour,
Though chances are that we're never going to meet again,
I THANK YOU!!

p/s: I'll nver be the same, if we ever meet again..:)

Monday, July 18, 2011

::IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER::




O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may become pious.
[2:183]

Today is 16th of Sya'ban,
Ramadhan is just around the corner!!
14 days to go for the most blissful month..

This Ramadhan is the most nervous Ramadhan
I ever had to be welcomed

I'm wondering..........
Am I able @ chosen to be apart of that Guest
of this blissful and special month or not..

I keep asking myself, will I have the Ramadhan?
Will the last Ramadhan is my last Ramadhan then?

Ends up by praying to him,
Oh Allah, grant me Your Mercy
Allow me to enter your Ramadhan again...

Really deep inside me, I am fear of being called to return for Allah before I could ask His Forgiveness all along this coming Ramadhan...

finding the real meaning of Ramadhan...



No comments: