::I THANK YOU::

Dear You,
We met for a reason, He guided me thru you,
He made me decided, To change on the 10th hour,
Though chances are that we're never going to meet again,
I THANK YOU!!

p/s: I'll nver be the same, if we ever meet again..:)

Friday, March 19, 2010

i'm only 19.k!not yet 2o..c",)

Any differences between 19 n 20???yes..no..yes..no..i dunno..juz du hv any idea at all..but…thinkin of it again n again..i’ve found dat 19 is da last stage of teenagers and 20 is da early stage of an adult..so, may I say dat I’m not a gul, bt not yet a woman??lalala~~

Y I nid to think bout dis??argghh….tension!! it’s not because of I can’t believe dat I’m turning into an adult ..but juz wonderin bout da situation r8 now..mmg cmnyh kew when we r in dis age??kalo nyh mmg standard+normal…Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, tabahkanlah hatiku 2 face ol dis hard situation n difficulties…

Kadang2 rasew cm nk kmbali ke zmn kanak2 ribena dlu jewk..best kn jadi budak2..xya nk pk papew..maen..maen..maen…xdew nk pning2 kpale pon..kalo gadowh ngn kwn2 pn, xdew nk lamew2..pas2 msti berbaek smule..yewla..kalo gadowh nk maen ngn sapew..huhu~ nak papew, mntk jew kt mak ayah..bestnye jd budak2..epiiiii slaloo…bley kew,,pnjam doraemon nyer mesin mase???huahuahua~~~

“u need to be realistic cyg”..2 yg dyer ckp kt atty..ok2..realistic..realistic..lipstic..plastic…=p

No comments: