::I THANK YOU::

Dear You,
We met for a reason, He guided me thru you,
He made me decided, To change on the 10th hour,
Though chances are that we're never going to meet again,
I THANK YOU!!

p/s: I'll nver be the same, if we ever meet again..:)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM YOU…


I've learned that there are many good friends around, but true best friends are hard to come by.

I've learned that a best friend is more important than a boyfriend.

I've learned that sometimes the most used part of a best friend is the shoulder you cry on, and the shoulder you are willing to lend.

I've learned that nothing ever sounds stupid, funny, or unbelievable to a best friend, and you never feel stupid saying whatever it is.

I've learned that when your heart has been broken, a best friend is the best band-aid for it.

I've learned that a best friend will call you in the middle of the night to talk without thinking, and it's OK.

I've learned that in many cases, a hug and a kind word from a best friend is the only thing that helps get you through the day.

I've learned that a best friend would stick up for you no matter what the consequences are.

I've learned that best friends can sing at the top of their lungs and not worry about singing the wrong words or being out of tune. .

I've learned that, most importantly of all, best friends will always be best friends, no matter what is happening in their lives, where they are, or what they are doing. A best friend is irreplaceable. This is the most important thing I could have ever been taught by a best friend.

No comments: